LEADING PROVIDER OF TRANSPORTATION FOR THE HAMBURG & ORCHARD PARK SCHOOL DISTRICTS!!
Since 1946, Fisher Bus Service consistently continues to provide the HIGHEST QUALITY of service to students of all ages!
We are driven to exceed customer expectations, which is accomplished by employing talented people who share our vision.
We will always be “People Committed to Service.”
BUSSING INFORMATION FOR ST. PETER AND PAUL
- SS. Peter & Paul (SSPP) students will be picked up at various times according to their routing sheet on a Hamburg Central School District Middle School bus.
- Elementary students will sit only in the front of the bus.
- Siblings or other Middle School students from SSPP may sit with them if they wish to do so.
- Once the bus arrives at Hamburg Middle School (HMS), SSPP students will wait in their seats while the HMS students are released from the bus.
- When HMS students have dispersed and entered the building, SSPP students will stay on their current bus which will transport them over to SSPP.
- Most students will not experience an increase in time on the bus.
- The time will generally remain about the same, and there will be a reduction in time on the bus for some students.
- This is due to the more efficient routing that we have been able to develop with this new "hub and spokes" method.
- Of course, travel time ultimately depends on where and when a student is picked up on the route.
- The transition time will be between 5 - 10 minutes at the HMS, as SSPP students will literally go from one bus to the other bus.
- We are prepared to take younger children to use the restroom at HMS if they need to during the transition, and supervise their use of the restroom to assure their safety.
- In the afternoon SSPP students will be shuttled by 2 buses, one marked K-3 (siblings) and the other marked 4-8, from SSPP to the HMS where they will transfer to a bus which will take them home.
- Buses will be standing in the same location to improve the ease of locating the bus.
- Staff will be on hand to supervise the transfer and assist students who may require additional assistance.
- Please rest assured, many private schools in our area transfer elementary aged students in this manner, and have done so for a very long time.
- This includes other SSPP students who are transported by their own home school district.
Please contact the Business and Transportation Office if you have any questions or concerns.